Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Technician Required in Burton on Trent.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic, OTE £26,500 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician Required for Automotive Main Dealer - Technician Jobs Burton
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Automotive Vehicle Technician to work within our client's successful dealership in Burton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
• To perform all work assigned in a timely manner economically and to Company and Manufacturers' standards
• To advise the Workshop Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
• To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required
• To discuss with customers problems with the vehicle as requested
• To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers
• To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
• To carry out any other duties as required
When you join the Company you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. You will also be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects through manufacturer training, which our client will look to provide as soon as is practicable.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related bonus scheme.
So if you want to begin the next stage of your motor trade career with this fantastic opportunity, then send us your CV today and we will set the wheels in motion for you.
To apply please send your CV to Sam Butcher quoting J71095, Technician, Burton on Trent.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office if you wish to discuss this copyright.