Payroll part or full time
Chase and Holland are delighted to be working alongside an established FMCG business based just outside Derby who are currently recruiting for a Payroller.
This role is a standalone Payroll position working within a friendly team. It is a full-time position (40 hours) including both payroll and finance related duties, however the client would welcome payroll applicants looking for 3 days a week (circa 24 hours).
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll (new starters/leavers/maintenance) for approx 350 employees, ensuring the data is accurate and compliant with company procedures and policies
- Downloading and updating tax codes/student loan notices
- Checking and amending payroll input - weekly checklist to adhere to
- Maintaining pension records for both the Company's pension scheme and auto enrolment
- Reconciling deductions for monthly payments (court orders/Health Scheme/Unions) and providing weekly/monthly payment requests to the Finance team
- Reconciling PAYE & NI for monthly payments to HMRC
- Inputting childcare vouchers
- Preparation of P11Ds for Company Cars /Private Health Insurance and quarterly P46s for cars
- Performing internal audits on key payroll areas (including, but not limited to, overtime, calculation of P60 rates)
- Liaising with HR/wider Finance team
- Providing support for the processing of salaried payroll during absence
The ideal candidate will have high attention of detail, effective time management and the ability to work to strict deadlines. Previous Payroll experience of both monthly and weekly Payroll is required for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that has a loyal customer base due to consistent service. Benefits include - Pension scheme, Free onsite parking and an onsite canteen and competitive salary of between £20,000-£24,000 (FTE).
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces