Customer Liaison / Services Officer
Customer Liaison / Service Officer - Derby, Derbyshire
The Company are one of the largest Catering Butchers in the UK. They supply Meat, Poultry, Game and Deli products to large national Pub Restaurant and Hotel Chains.
The Customer Liaison Officer is accountable for handling all of the customer queries and requests that come into the business. The role is fundamental to the process of ensuring the customers service level agreements are achieved.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming telephone calls received into the business from clients
- Keep all call logs up to date, by client
- Outbound customer satisfaction and courtesy calls to increase relations with our customers
- Provide reports to the management team with respect to the number of incoming queries and requests by customer
- Assisting in the management of the customer service department
- Keep the customer database up to date with any new details added to it.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 year proven experience in a customer services role within the same organisation
- Experience of working with business to business customers
- Experience of providing management reports to analyse the data
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to listen and communicate well with customers
- Good planning and organising skills
The role is Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm and offers a competitive salary
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion .Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to: Customer Services Executive, Customer Services Advisor, Customer Services Team Leader, Customer Care Assistant, Consumer Care Manager, Account Executive, Sales Account Advisor, Customer Account Care Assistant, Coordinator, Food, Manufacturing, Production Derby Nottingham Stoke on Trent Burton upon Trent