Electrical Bias (Some Mech) - Build/Maintenance Engineer
A Manufacturer of Conveyor systems based in the Telford & Wrekin area, are currently looking for Build Engineers/Maintenance engineers that have a good Mechanical/Electrical bias.
You will be working according to stated Build processes, you will be Responsible for build of conveyor systems, both on the Mechanical and electric side of the build.
- A Skilled in mechanical / electrical or preferably both
- Currently this company has a number of engineers that are installing their builds around the world, there will be opportunity to travel with this role. Including a week’s course at their Scandinavian site to learn how to build the product.
- This is a company that invests a lot of time and money into their staff to make sure you are successful - you may have the opportunity to expand your current qualification as well, to things like 17th edition.
- Typical type of engineer that is successful at this company are people with a good Maintenance Electrical/Mechanical background from a manufacturing setting - ie food, automotive sector.
- Or if you have worked within the build of manufacturing machinery for pretty much any automated/factory style manufacturer.
Important aspect is, you have a good background in Electrical & Mechanical Skills.