Extra Personnel are currently recruiting for a Foundry Operative to work for our manufacturing client based in Dudley.
As a Foundry Operative you will need to have:
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive problem solver
- Ensuring highest quality standards
- Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
- Salary: £8.50 - £9.00 per hour increasing after 12 weeks
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Location: Dudley
Role of a Foundry Operative:
- Mixing sand to go into Moulds
- Filling Moulds with sand to get turned into metal.
- Stripping Moulds.
Own transport or easy access to Dudley is an advantage.
Benefits of working with us as a Foundry Operative;
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Ongoing training
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.