Business Development Manager HNC Qualified
Job Title: Business Development Manager (HNC Qualified)
Do you have over two years' experience working in direct sales? Are you HNC Qualified? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist UK distributor who work with world-class manufactures.
To achieve targeted/budgeted sales and gross profit and to also develop long-term profitable and sustainable business as per the parameters defined by the Board.
Generation and development of direct business:
- The generation of new customer prospects and account managing those prospects from the start of the sales cycle through to the post-sales operations.
- To generate and develop orders as agreed by the Company per annum at margins defined by the Company over an agreed period of time.
- To look after assigned and existing customers/accounts and to develop and increase these accounts accordingly.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- A good knowledge of the marketplace.
- Knowledge and understanding of products, applications and potential customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A technical or other suitable qualification - preferably to a minimum of HNC/HND level.
- A minimum two years of direct selling.
- Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability of a Company.
- An outgoing and presentable manner when communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues even when under pressure.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Ambition to succeed.
ACS are recruiting for a Business Development Manager (HNC Qualified)If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Business Development Manager (HNC Qualified)please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Business Development Manager (HNC Qualified)It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Business Development Manager (HNC Qualified)with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Business Development Manager (HNC Qualified)role you desire.