Software Applications Support - Birmingham - £33000
Successful, fast growing software house seeks experienced senior software support consultants to provide Technical support to users in external client companies. To £33k, West Midlands. Fantastic modern offices, lots of training and development, supportive team. Urgent role.
In this software support consultant / helpdesk support / technical support role you will:
- have at least 5 years software applications support experience (ideally more) on a software or IT helpdesk or 2nd line support / 3rd line support or major incident team
- respond to application support queries from clients (the users or their IT team) about the software solution which they use on a daily basis and is essential to their business
- resolve technical support issues regarding the environment it operates in using skills in Windows support, Active Directory, IIS, SQL and more
- keep your technical skills and software application expertise up to date with a strong focus on training and continual development
- use excellent communication skills to explain complex issues to technical and non technical clients
- have an analytical approach and excellent problem solving skills
- plan, prioritise and manage your work
- receive ongoing internal and external training and development
The following experience is a plus but not essential as training will be provided:
- Experience with Time and Attendance (T&A), Workforce Management (WFM) or Finance systems
- Payroll or HR solutions familiarity as the software interfaces with these
- Any skills in IIS, CRM and SQL
You must have at least 5 years experience of software applications support or software related helpdesk support and most of our consultants have around 10 years of complex technical support of applications. Salary to £33k.
Send a CV to find out more about this exciting senior software support consultant role in Brierley Hill, West Midlands.