Qualified Engineer - Cranes / Lifting Equipment - Coventry
Qualified Engineer / Maintenance Technician - Cranes / Lifting Equipment - Coventry.
£highly competitive basic salary & allowances + car or car allowance + defined contribution pension + 25 days holiday + Private Health Insurance + other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
A world-leader in Testing, Inspections & Compliance Services is looking to recruit a qualified Engineer who is experienced in repairing & maintaining Cranes and Lifting Equipment and is interested in developing a long-term career in a rewarding inspections role.
- Carry out high quality and professional inspections for a varied client base, ensuring all Lifting Equipment including Cranes, Loaders, elevated work platforms, Forklifts etc are compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements
- Produce and deliver inspection reports using best in class tools for on-site reporting and immediate client access
- Keep up to date with changes in relevant standards and legislation, acting as Advisor to high-profile clients
- Deliver customer excellence at all times, operating in a professional, friendly and authoritative manner
Qualified Engineer profile:
- NVQ3, HNC, HND or equivalent in an engineering discipline (or EITB/C&G J modules)
- Min 3yrs post-qualification industry experience maintaining and repairing all types of Lifting Equipment including any Cranes, Loaders, Elevated work platforms, Forklifts etc
- Proven technical knowledge of Cranes & Lifting Equipment; PUWER / LOLER / H&S aware
- Current UK driving licence
- Demonstrate good customer service skills, strong listening and interpersonal abilities and a proven track record building lasting relationships with your Client portfolio
Our Client offers structured career development programmes to help fulfil your potential and has a comprehensive list of recognition awards including Top Employer 4 years in a row, so if you are a qualified Engineer looking for a career change, then do contact us now for further information