Transformation IT Project Manager - Warwick
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Transformation Project Manager to join Traffic area of our business - you will be responsible for the full project lifecycle of IT Transformation projects.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Management of sub-contractors;
- Management and resourcing of the solution delivery team.
- Managed the full life cycle of large IT transformation projects
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Responsible for the overall solution design, implementation, migration from current systems and commercial contracts;
- Primary interface into the Customer for OSS/BSS development and support;
- Transition of service into production; and Ensuring that Services, Assets, software Assets, and patches for the OSS/BSS solution is maintained for the life of the Agreement.
- Identify and risks regarding changes and develop a strategy to overcome and address these
- Updated OSS/BSS systemSupporting processes, procedures, training and handbooks
- Management / Progress reports
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Competent in require project methodology.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.