International Payroll Manager
International Payroll Manager
£55,000 - £60,000
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are working on behalf of a very well established international company who are looking to recruit a Payroll Services Manager.
The role involves managing a team of 4 dealing with a very hands on approach to payroll so they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running!
This is a high volume payroll role whereby there are a great deal of tight deadlines to work to with. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with dealing with international payroll as an absolute must!
- Manage the Payroll and Benefits systems in a timely manner and deliver to internal SLA's.
- Preparation of all company and associated companies payroll, to set tight deadlines.
- Reconciliation of all payroll transactions and costing working closely with our Finance Department.
- Liaison and compliance with HMRC regulatory requirements including timely returns, RTI filings, benefits processing etc.
- Preparation of P11D's and submission to the HMRC by set dates.
- Working closely with HR Business Partners to approve and process employee payments.
- Reporting, reconciliation and payment of 3rd party supplier payments.
- Assist with the day to day payroll and reporting activity when required.
- Deliver a legally compliant function with good governance, controls and reporting.
- Ensure the payroll sign off is completed with rigour.
- Deliver exceptional results to a high standard through continual review and challenge of third parties SLA's, whilst maintaining positive relationships.
- Experience working for a large business with multiple payrolls and 2000 plus on the payroll.
- Experience of managing payroll's across EMEA but as a minimum a proven track record of UK and preferably one other significant International payroll.
- A sound knowledge of, and ability to apply payroll procedures and legislation.
- A high degree of numeracy, accuracy and the ability to use Excel and Word efficiently.
- Knowledge of Pension Schemes is desirable
If you are interested and would like to find out more than Bell Cornwall Recruitment would love to hear from you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales