Customer Service Advisor
We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to work on an ongoing temporary basis for one our world renowned clients.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all inbound calls from customers
- Assisting with ticketing enquires
- Providing a great quality of customer care
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility on working days
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- In return the Customer Service Advisor will receive an hourly rate of pay of £9.50.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.