Technical Specialist - Voice
Unified Communications Voice Specialist
£30k - £45k
Are you a Voice services specialist? Are you looking for that next move to a growing company that is making waves in its sector? This role will involve being responsible for day-to-day support and maintenance of the Clients Unified Communications / Legacy Telephony platforms.
- ITIL service management framework
- Capacity planning, performance tuning, proactive monitoring.
- Change & release procedures and tools.
- Cisco systems
- Work Flow Management
- Unified Communications - WebEx, Jabber
- Cisco Networking
- TCP/IP, routers, switches, modems, cabling
- Checkpoint / Fortigate Firewalls