Learning & Performance Manager
Our client, a reputable organisation within the charitable sector based in Warwickshire is currently recruiting for an exciting Learning & Performance Manager post on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within an innovative organisation with future plans for growth and development. The working hours for the post are 37.5 hours per week and the salary is negotiable dependant on expereince and performnace at interview.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Developing and implementing a long term and transitional Learning and Performance programme in line with the organisational needs
* Devising, implementing and evolving agile end-to-end workforce learning and performance processes and ensuring coverage
* Creating and delivering innovative and individually focused learning and performance management interventions
* Champion coaching, equipping managers with coaching skills resulting in establishing of a coaching environment
* Coaching and building capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues through learning
* Integrating learning and performance with reward and benefits as a fundamental element of talent engagement
* Reviewing and evolving performance management processes, policies and application
* Embedding Risk and Health & Safety Management Culture within relevant learning workshops
* Supporting the Personnel department with related people issues in line with own skill set and experience
The successful candidate must drive, have experience of working within the private sector in a commercially focused environment.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.