Branch Insurance Partner
This is an excellent opportunity for a career with an Investors in People Gold Champion organisation that is also placed in the top 30 on the Times 100 Best Companies to Work for 2016. As a Branch Insurance Partner within this national Insurance Company. Offering tailored learning along hands on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long, valued and successful career.
The aim is to put the fun into Insurance and along with the fast-paced growth of the group give an opportunity to receive first class training and coaching within a supportive environment
The purpose of this role is to maximise customer sales, retention and all revenue opportunities from both face to face & inbound /outbound call activity within the Branch. To also provide excellent customer service and effective administration support for all external and internal customers through a variety of communication channels. You will also be working in the bespoke market dealing with niche product range.
- Effectively manage customers enquires and queries through a variety of communication channels
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements
- Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision
- Use all relevant information to maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly;
- To ensure that DPA, FCA & TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
- Maths & English A-C
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Minimum Personnel Lines experience of 12 months
- A positive attitude towards learning and work
- Punctuality and a good track record of attendance
- Desire to succeed even when you feel challenged
- Natural Flair for sales/customer service
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- General Understanding of insurance industry practice and principles.
- A good level of verbal and numerical skills
- Understanding of Open GI & CDL
- Experience in the Private & Public hire Taxi Market