Contracts Manager / Supervisor - Concrete Flooring and Screeds
Trent Construction Services is a specialist subcontractor established in 2012. We are based in Burton on Trent with annual sales of in excess of £5m and deliver projects nationwide valued from £20k to in excess of £1m.
Our core works are typically focused on the more specialised projects in the market where we install insitu concrete flooring and associated works to traditional and modular buildings on both the ground and upper floors.
Due to our continued growth, and reporting to the board of directors we currently have an opportunity for a Contracts Manager / Supervisor to be part of our team based out of our Burton offices.
• Effective contract management and commercial ownership of a variety of projects
• Work closely with clients to ensure expectations are met
• Develop, oversee and manage project documentation and drawings.
• Develop and ensure all quality processes are adhered to on-sit
• Organising, oversee and supervise site labour - direct and subcontract
• Effective engagement and supervision of subcontractors
What we're looking for:
• A proven background in the construction industry
• Experience in the insitu concrete flooring / screeding sector
• Strong negotiating, communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to critically analyse and evaluate
• Full UK driver's license
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join our team, please apply now!