Contract Manager - GAS
This national company based in Birmingham are looking for a Contract Manager to join their busy GAS team.
A background in gas and qualifications are essential for the role as you will be joining a team of experienced managers. The role would suit an existing manager or an engineer looking for progression.
* Quote for gas works (from minor repairs to compete installations)
* Contract administration/overseeing
* Take technical calls from gas engineers and assist with technical issues
* Real time reporting and quoting
* Update of clients web pages (H&S issues, quotes and approval)
* Some travel required to client sites
* Experience of working or managing engineers
* Dealing with customer complaints
* Driving Service Delivery, meeting or exceeding KPI targets
* Budgetary management
* Providing continuous improvements and best practice
* Providing excellent customer service
* Gas qualifications essential
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Good knowledge of gas regulations/standards
* Used to working in a demanding role
* Used to managing a busy/pressured workload
* Robust with sense of humour
* Competitive salary £35k - £38k
* Full time / perm
* Company car/own car package available
* Mobile & laptop
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Switch job are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.