About the Company: Our client is a well-established Manufacturing company based in Derby, who are looking for a Contract Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: Main point of contact for client, managers and contractors for multiple projects, ensuring they all run on time and to budget.
- Preparing method statements, risk assessments and delivery schedules.
- Planning and allocation of labour.
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Resolve disputes, confirm variations and generally allow the smooth running of contracts on site.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with the company`s policy and procedures, including Health & Safety.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability prioritise workloads and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Foundation degree HND or degree in Civil or structural engineering.
- Hold current CPS, SSSTS and AP card (desirable)
- Ability to work on own initiative, but understand level of responsibility within the team.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
- Commercial awareness.
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position working 37.5 hrs per week. Salary will be up to £30,000 - £40,000 P/A depending on experience.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.