Manufacturing Cleaner - £850 per hour
Interaction is looking for a manufacturing cleaner in Radford.
The person needs to be physically fit as the role involves inside and outside work.
- Sweep, Clean and empty wheelie bins in all external smoking shelters
- Sweep and Clean all external walk ways and make sure that drains are clear of leaves and rubbish and all waste bins are emptied
- Clean and sweep around external silos
- Sweep and Clean all internal walk ways and make sure that all wheelie bins and dust bins are emptied including the canteen
- Sweep and clean the main manufacturing and warehouse internal roadways (forklift routes) including the loading bays.
- Clean all water machines and empty water overfill buckets
- Clean internal Window sills and barriers
- Keep all floor cleaning machines in good clean condition
- Empty all office paper recycling bins and remove cardboard from the post room putting into appropriate recycling skips
Hours are 7am – 3pm and 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £8.50 per hour. It’s a temporary position starting on Monday, 21.08.17
Training will be provided on all floor cleaning equipment.
If you are interested please call Zuzanna at Interaction on .