Junior Pricing Analyst
Junior Pricing Analyst -Graduate
Our client, a long established, and rapidly expanding company, employing in excess of 700 people, is seeking a Junior Pricing Analyst to work at part of the IT team, based from their Halesowen head-office.
This would be an ideal first step for a Mathematics/ Computer Sciences / IT Graduate.
This is an analytical role with administrative tasks and a potential to develop pricing processes.
· Your primary role will be to assemble, sort and decipher information into database queries or data fields for computer analysis
· As a pricing analyst you will be responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes
· Additional responsibilities may include creating presentations or detailed reports of data
· Monitoring pricing activities on a regular basis
· Analyse incoming data, identify any areas of concern that may need to be reconciled and liaise with key contacts within the business to ensure data integrity
· Provide guidance and tools for all pricing/ costing activities to internal customers (national sales team, business managers, category managers)
To be considered for this role:
· Excellent knowledge of Excel
· Experience of SQL would be beneficial but not essential
· Good attention to detail and ability to work within a team environment.
Please send your CV outlining your skills and abilities to Neil Yardley at Swindale Parks