Marketing Controller (x4 reports)
Global FMCG business with category leading brands looking for a Brand Marketing Controller to lead a critical business unit.
A truly unique Brand Marketing Controller opportunity has arisen within a globally recognised FMCG blue-chip organisation. With category leading brands, they’re now searching for an experienced marketer with a background working with leading brands on their ATL campaigns.
- The role will be accountable for leading and executing the local marketing strategy across the brand portfolio. This means owning the development and execution of a detailed annual marketing plan and budget including ATL, BTL, Digital, Media/PR and guidelines for POS activity for your brand portfolio.
- The budget size is £multi-million and in keeping with the highly strategic nature of this well recognised international FMCG brand.
- This is a strategic leadership role which will therefore require exceptional leadership skills in order to motivate and manage the internal team of 4 direct reports (SBMs, BMs & ABMs), as well as to manage external agencies as and when required
- You will also require a high level of organisation and impact in order to manage multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally. Excellent relationship building skills will also be necessary to work cross-functionally with different areas of the business as well as exceptional commercial ability.
- Exceptional leadership abilities, in order to bring together variety of local and international stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with different areas of the business. Eg. Sales, Demand Planning, Category, Finance etc
- High level of creative thinking and commercial understanding.
- Experience of advertising development as well as experience of working with marketing agencies.
- Ambition to work internationally within a multi-national FMCG blue-chip organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to inspire others.