Senior Radiographer - Cardiac Catheter Lab
BMI Meriden Hospital in Coventry is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Cardiac Catheter department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- BSc degree in diagnostic radiology, or equivalent qualification to meet registration requirements.
- HPC Registration
- Post registration experience relevant to role.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in Cardiac Cath Lab desirable but not essential. Training will be given.
Duties of this role include:
- To perform radiological procedures both in the Cardiac Catheter Lab and within the Imaging Department, in theatre and on the ward as required, in accordance with department protocols and lonising Radiation (Medical Exposure) regulations.
- To provide day to day supervision/co-ordination of non HPC registered staff
- To check that all equipment is in good working order before use and report any faults immediately as per the department’s procedure.
- To undertake regular QA of the equipment.
- To maintain a clean, tidy, and safe working environment.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.