We are currently recruiting for an office coordinator for our client based in the Redditch area.
This position is to start at the end of May and is a 7 month contract maternity cover.
Hours of work are:
Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 3:00pm
For this position you will need:
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience of providing administrative / secretarial support to senior employee
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills
- Ability to handle and store data
- Strong organisational skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Duties will include:
- Organise global travel via the appointed travel agent, to include flights, hotel accommodation, transportation and visas
- Organise meetings and other events, both in house and externally, including attendees travel arrangements, venue, equipment and refreshments
- Provide diary management support in Outlook
- Provide responses to incoming communications (e.g. emails, phone calls and post) and ensure matters are routed appropriately
- Generate and modify documents utilising standard IT packages e.g. letters, memos, presentations, spreadsheets
- Provide out of hours support to team members as and when required (in respect of travel)
- Manage central purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Administer expense claims
- Maintain holiday planner and sickness records for team
- Prepare, distribute and display weekly team movements chart
- Manage records of short term overseas business visitors for Global Mobility
- Manage the mobile telephone contracts for the team; ensure everyone is on best value tariff, review bills
- Manage Group Safety training for team members
- Filing and photocopying, collecting and distributing post
- Manage stock of stationery and organise business cards
- Support functional project work as required
- Organise team events and placements for team building and charity awareness
- Provide support to Finance Department.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV by clicking 'Apply' below.
Please note, if you do not get a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file for future positions.