Sales Ledger Clerk (Immediate Start)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading international real estate services firm for an immediately available Sales Ledger Clerk. You must have previous sales ledger experience as the company is urgently looking for someone who can come in straight away and hit the ground running. You must be proactive and dependable as you will be responsible for your own accounts function as well as general team tasks. This will include managing accounts, monitoring aged debtor reports and raising invoices to ensure that payment is made on time.
Ideally you will:
- Have strong experience in a similar accounts role - preferably within the property sector but this is not essential.
- Have a professional approach to work, someone who thrives within a client focused environment
- Be hard working and reliable, someone who enjoys working against targets and can be left to work with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return you will:
- Work in a large, centrally located office with excellent transport links.
- Receive constant support from the finance manager, as well as from an experienced accounts team
- Work for a successful, expanding organisation that can lead to further opportunities for development
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with previous experience who is now looking to gain new skills and add valuable, relevant experience to their CV from a global leader in their sector. As a large company with over 40,000 employees, it is possible that this role could become permanent. If you feel that this is a great opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply.