Campaign Marketing Manager
Are you a customer focused passionate marketer looking for a career in a well respected financial services brand? Do you enjoy working as part of a collaborative and fun team to drive and provide excellent customer and client experiences? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
One of our key clients is looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager superstar that will be based in Coventry to lead and deliver world-class direct marketing campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving, leading and executing top-end marketing campaigns
- Being a brand ambassador for the organisation
- Providing training and support for colleagues
- Working with budgets to ensure campaigns are delivered accordingly
- Senior stakeholder relationship management
- Experience or ability to translate strategy into meaningful executions
- Proven experience of communicating insights and customer behaviour to make a commercial impact
- Consistent results and delivery with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence and convey complex concepts to different channels
- Strong experience in delivering direct marketing campaigns and generating revenue from marketing activities
- Experience in insurance/financial services is essential
To be successful in this role, you must be have experience in working on multiple projects/campaigns and managed budgets effectively. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, bonus structure and generous benefits as well as fantastic career progression opportunities.