Accounts Payable Team Leader - (Travel & Expenses)
T2M Resourcing are recruiting an Accounts Payable Team Leader - Travel & Expenses to join a highly successful international company. Working within a 'world class’ finance team as Travel & Expenses Team Leader you will manage a small team and ensure ensuring the smooth running of the full cycle of accounts payable activities with a strong emphasis on building and maintaining client relationships ensuring service standards are of the highest level. Competitive Salary plus Benefits Package.
What will you do as Accounts Payable Team Leader?
- Supervise and develop the Travel & expenses team
- Compliance of Travel & Expense claims within the Shared Service Travel & Expense Policy as well as arranging payment.
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC regulations, VAT laws and PSA requirements.
- Maintenance of all static data (payment terms, payroll numbers, email addresses etc.)
- Liaison with suppliers and staff regarding payment or claim queries.
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment schedules
- Communication planning, monthly communication to all claimants to ensure full understanding of process and failure reasons.
- Ensure timely completion of reports and other documentation.
- Maintain all required documentation in compliance with legal requirements.
- Address employee related issues, completing performance appraisals and development plans..
What qualities and skills are we looking for you to be successful in this role?
- Be able to demonstrate previous managerial experience in Accounts Payable, preferably in a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Worked in a project environment.
- Good technical knowledge of Accounts Payable / P2P processes
- Educated to A-Levels (or equivalent) standard and ideally AAT level qualified.
- Highly computer literate, with previous experience of MS Dynamics, Open Accounts, SAP or JD Edwards. MS Office Products - Advanced (Vlookup / Pivot) - Essential
- Readsoft OCR Solution
- Senior Management presentation skills.
- Competent working in a high transaction volume environment
- Confident, articulate and passionate about personal and team development
- Ability to think ahead, identify new opportunities and create new and innovative approaches to work related issues.
- Thrive in a 'continuous improvement’ environment with a 'get it right first time’ approach
So what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary plus Benefits Package.
- A vibrant and fun working environment where hard work and achievement are recognised
- Great opportunities for personal career development and future promotion prospects
- High quality offices with good local facilities and free parking
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor/Team Leader seeking a new challenge with the potential to grow your career, then please apply immediately.