I am working on an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to come in and play a key part in the commercial management team. You will be responsible for one of the businesses most high profile categories so you will need to be a real self-starter that focuses on continuous improvement and is up for a challenge!
In the role your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and optimising company spends on your category.
- Working to set budgeted spends on all areas
- Continuously working to improve efficiencies and make savings where possible
- Identifying the best possible sources of equipment in terms of true value
- Supporting the Procurement Manager GNFR in the management of the GNFR category
- Introducing a more strategic approach to procurement and reducing the amount of time spent on transactional tasks Working to ensure that the business is gaining best value from service provider contracts
- Monitoring supplier performance levels and ensure that SLA’s are being met
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience of GNFR procurement
- Strong process management skills
- To be proficient at identifying customer needs
- The ability to influence the teams that you work with daily and inspire all colleagues around you
- To act on your own initiative and identify the best way forward
- Previous experience of analysing and interpreting large amounts of data
In return for your hard work and dedication you can expect a basic salary of up to £30k as well as a generous benefits package. You will also get access to Training and Progression opportunities.
Apply today with an up to date CV if you have the relevant skills and desire