Sales Administrator / Account Executive
Job role: Sales Administrator / Account Executive
Salary: £16,000 - 18,000k
Benefits: With great career prospects
Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 9am - 5.30am
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting for a Media and Distribution company who has a UK network of thousands of merchandised/ media stands in various locations including motorways, airports & ports, shopping centres & supermarkets, attractions, hotels and holiday parks.
If you have a strong administration background, experience of working in a stand alone role, having to be self managed and proactive, then this is the Sales Administrator / Account Executive role for you!!
Purpose of Sales Administrator / Account Executive:
To work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Business development Managers to ensure that all campaigns in the region run smoothly from the initial booking to display, keeping up full communication with customers throughout the season and follow through on all potential new leads - either generated by you or passed on from the sales team. Some of the smaller customers you will manage and so contribute to making sure the overall sales targets are achieved.
The main role and responsibilities of a Sales Administrator / Account Executive
will include, but t limited to;
- Monitoring the progress of Campaigns and advising changes where necessary
- Checking in stock transfers, and check leaflet is listed correctly for website
- Recording all new leaflets as they arrive and maintaining a record by customer of relevant communication - stock receipts, campaign proposals, pricing details etc.
- Searching for prospects and leads and potentially make initial contact with the prospective customers
- Managing smaller customers and campaigns
- Organising services and updating and maintaining the database to ensure enough quantity and quality of outlets
- Any other task we might ask you to be involved in
You will be responsible for providing excellent Customer Service, After Sales Service, Sales Support, Manage clients accounts with the company.
The ideal Sales Administrator / Account Executivewill possess:
- Relevant experience of working in a busy sales environment
- Good telephone manner and experience of telephoning to introduce us to new customers
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and with good self-motivation
- Commercially aware
- Very well organised and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Adept at Microsoft Word and Excel
- An interest in the tourism sector
- Occasionally attend industry events on behalf of Take One
Please dot not delay in contacting Office Angels this role is an immediate start, please only apply if you can be available within 1-2 weeks notice
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.