Senior Administrator/Paraplanner - Part Tim
Senior Administrator/Paraplanner - Part Time
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Salary: £25,000 -£30,000 Pro Rata
Our Client is a well established Wealth Management practice who now has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior Administrator/Paraplanner to join their small and friendly team based in Sutton Coldfield.
This is a lovely opportunity for a high calibre individual who looking to secure a part time opportunity with the buoyant Wealth Management sector. Within this role you will be working on a direct one-to-one basis with the Director/ Chartered Financial Planning providing where you will be responsible for providing Administrative & Technical support. Duties will consist of;
• Arrange meetings / book appointments
• Update and maintain the firm’s records / registers, as required.
• Update and maintain the firm’s diary system.
• Submitting new business.
• Compiling invoices.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies.
• Liaising with product providers / mortgage lenders, as and when necessary.
• Assisting advisers in the creation of client financial reports / letters.
• To attend meetings as and when required.
• Maintain a computerised customer database.
• Type and word-process various documents and electronic information.
• Create financial reports using spreadsheets.
• Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.
• Prepare client files for adviser/client meetings
• Prepare Suitability Reports
• Liaising with professional bodies such as FCA, Solicitors, Accountants
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working within an IFA environment where they will have gained experience of Investments, Pensions, Protection, Savings and IHT Planning. You will ideally be FPC 1, 2 & 3 /Diploma Level qualified or working towards the CII exams. Strong communication skills and attention to detail is key.
For more information please contact one our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6816