Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Senior Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) vacancy - £30K + welcome bonus
West Bromwich - Adult Mental Health and Rehabilitation!
I am working with a private provider of adult complex nursing care and rehabilitation just outside of West Bromwich, and I am keen to speak with Senior RGNs/RMNs/RNLDs, with an interest in mental health and rehabilitation, about permanent job opportunities at the service.
This facility provides nursing care and rehabilitation to those aged 18+ with complex mental health conditions and learning disabilities of varying severities. Those detained under the Mental Health Act, or those with criminal records, are also cared for at the centre, where a team of highly-skilled and experienced healthcare staff work 24/7 with all service users to ensure that models of care are appropriate for each person, and are effectively contributing towards their rehabilitation and recovery.
You will be responsible for the motivation and leadership of the nursing team, as well as monitoring the development of new and existing staff. Working closely with the MDT, you will create care plans using a person-centred approach, and regularly review patient progress against their requirements. Medication administration and management will also be key, and you will put the needs of vulnerable patients at the forefront of your practice. Risk assessment is also a major responsibility that you will hold, always protecting the interests of service users.
- You must be an RGN/RMN/RNLD in the UK with current and active NMC registration
- You must be able to commit to the role in terms of working days, nights and weekends
- Experience within adult mental health/rehabilitation is necessary
- A minimum of 2 years' post-qualification experience, ideally in a senior capacity
- Welcome bonus for all successful candidates
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme/Nurse Support Forum
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training/CPD programme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Parental leave scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy