Support Worker Mental health
Our Nottingham branch are looking for experienced mental health Support Workers who hold a PMVA qualification gained or renewed within the last year to work in the following areas:
Newcross Healthcare is proudly working in partnership with a mental health service provider that supports adults with mental health conditions in rehabilitation, assessment or step down settings.
You will play an essential role in supporting service users with mental health disabilities, promoting their independence and protecting their dignity. Your support will help clients to interact with friends, family and the local community.
If you’re looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager, this is the job for you!Benefits:
- Salary of up to £13.40/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Criminal record check (DBS) check cost refunded after initial joining period
- Uniform and training available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.Your local branch
Your local branch is located in the city of Nottingham, home to the legend of Robin Hood! We are based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
We cover areas from Mansfield to Grantham and Derby to Burton on Trent!Requirements:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a mental health environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
- PMVA qualified gained or renewed in the last 12 months.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.