Working in the commercial team, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the hospitality portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the team.
About the role
This is a proactive role targeted to make 70 outbound calls daily and book 18 weekly appointments for the executives to meet with prospective clients.
Key tasks will include;
- To pro-actively source new business to deliver revenue into the sales team
- To increase our marketable database via outbound telephone calls
- To consistently achieve a high volume of quality calls daily the ability to communicate with 'hot' and 'cold' leads
- To be responsible for lead generation through new business acquisition by prospecting, qualifying and developing new business specialising in hospitality sales
- To research companies and find appropriate contacts to approach
- Manage, update and maintain the client database whilst always thinking about data capture
- Manage customer expectation in terms of delivery
The successful candidate will;
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Be happy working under pressure and be self-motivated
- Can demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Be confident in their ability to initiate and drive sales with limited hands-on guidance
- Have a positive attitude to the working environment
- Demonstrate a proven track record in telesales with evidence of KPI's being achieved
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment
- A team player who enjoys working as part of a team to deliver results
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.