Warehouse Shift Manager
Our Warehouse requires a pro-active and enthusiastic individual to join their vibrant team. Reporting directly to the Team Manager for Selection, the Assistant Team Manager is responsible for the management of employees across several different areas of the warehouse.
This exciting opportunity will offer you variety and responsibility, and the satisfaction of knowing that your role is impacting on the success of all stores across the region. We are looking for an individual who is keen to develop their soft and hard skill sets and move forward within the business thus enabling you to thrive, develop and command control within the environment.
- Leading a team of Warehouse Operatives in the everyday operations of the Selection function
- Assisting the Team Manager in the day to day operations of the Warehouse
- Assisting with the organisation and carrying out of Warehouse Inventories
- Assisting with ad hoc warehouse tasks throughout the year
- Helping to ensure that company procedures are followed by all warehouse employees
- Providing training and development for all employees and other elements of HR
- Encourage a pro-active approach to Health & Safety in the RDC
- Controlling and developing working practices across the RDC, to increase levels of productivity
- Possess drive and ambition of the highest level
- A results orientated management style with a desire to succeed.
- Have the confidence to manage conflict and get the best out of the employees around you
- The ability to lead a team and demonstrate the skills required to inspire others
- A clear KPI, results driven work history,
- expressing the ability to work within challenging constraints
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Possess strong organisational and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable working style
- Adept at managing people and controlling costs and demonstrating a hands-on approach to ensure success
A salary between £36,000 t0 £40,000 + Benefits