I am working with a leading not for profit organisation based in Warwickshire. They are in need of a contract and commercial manager on an ongoing temporary basis paying up to GBP450 per day. Ideally you will be immediately available or available on short notice and have relevant sector experience.
The Contract and Commercial Team (CCT) within the organisation provide commercial/contract support for Digital & Technology Group contracts. The team are currently onboarding an additional c170 contracts to be supported within the team.
We require Contract Management expertise that the organisation will direct and control throughout this engagement. The individuals will be expected to work on a range of tasks, and not on a specific project. This may include, but not restricted to, the following:
- Carry out Contract Assessments using the organisation's standard templates
- Assist the CCT with the transition activities to bring additional contracts into the organisation
- Load contract details into the Departments contracts register
- Review and assist with BAU contract management of those contracts successfully transitioned into the organisation
- Contribute and assist with the re-use or tailoring of our standard contract management processes and plans
- Mentoring and developing CCT team members
- Produce contract guides where required
- Stakeholder engagement, supporting the transferring customers while they acclimatise to a new contract management team and way of working