Customer Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Advisor in Aldridge. Our client supplies local authorities and sports teams and are looking for you to continue and help facilitate the growth of the company. In return, the company offers a competitive package, free parking, performance bonuses and staff discount.
THE JOB ROLE
- To look after our clients customers efficiently and professionally, demonstrating high standards of service and care.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Log information from calls received, file correspondence/data where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and visitors / enquirers.
- To ensure enquiries are dealt with efficiently and that escalated customer complaints are handled empathetically, professionally and in line with the values and beliefs of the Company.
- Enter, progress and manage orders, quotations, pro-forma invoices and enquiries ensuring customers are dealt with promptly according to agreed standards.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Evidence of building constructive and influential relationships with all contacts
- IT Literate. Microsoft office including Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Care Experience
- Strong customer service ethic is essential
- High level of integrity, trust and respect
- A fact based decision maker
- Permanent position, Paying up to GBP20K, Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.