Commercial Gas Engineer
Salary: GBP28-32,000 + On-Call Time + Vehicle
Location: Mobile role covering Coventry & Surrounding Area
Hours: 8 hours per day, weekdays - 08:00 - 17:00
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of GBP1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
- The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required. As well as potentially working on projects involving small installations.
* To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required.
* Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
* Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work.
* Assist the Combustion Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
* To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Appropriately Qualified (CoDNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR, DAH1, HTR1, MET1, U/VHW)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in the building services or maintenance industry as a recognised trade technician
* Prepared to undertake other FM tasks
* Good demonstrable track record in a similar role
* Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe.
* Strong customer care focus
* Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
* Full and Clean driving Licence
* Able to process Administration tasks associated with the role
* Committed, reliable and flexible