PRINCIPAL BUILDING CONTROL SURVEYOR
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: PRINCIPAL BUILDING CONTROL SURVEYOR
SALARY: GBP32,486.00 - GBP36,379.00 P/A
HOURS: 37 P/W
THE ROLE: Our client is looking for an experienced Building Control Surveyor who is able to cover a whole range of construction projects in addition to being able to assist with the management of the service. This post represents an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced Building Control Surveyor to develop their management and professional skills and to contribute to the future development of the service. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day workload of the team to ensure customer requirements and performance targets are met and you will take a leading role in major projects, and be responsible for a portfolio of key clients.
Are you/Do you have:
- A member of RICS, CABE or CIOB
- A degree in Building Surveying or equivalent
- An experienced Building Control Surveyor
Key Responsibilities of the job role to include:-
- Managing the day-to-day workload of the team
- Manage customer requirements
- Ensure performance targets are met
- Manage a portfolio of key clients
- Take a lead role in major projects
In return we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Call out allowance
- Final salary pension scheme
- Essential user car allowance
- Payment of professional membership fee.
Does this sound like you? To apply please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.