Senior Recruitment Consultant
The Best Connection Group Limited, are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our existing and successful team based in Rugby. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a genuine career opportunity with a stable expanding market leader.
The two key functions of this role are firstly, selling the company services to prospective clients both over the telephone and face to face and secondly, delivering our high quality service and maintaining relationships.
- Recruitment Consultants who joins the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of GBP20,000 to GBP22,000 dependent on experience.
- An excellent commission scheme with realistic first year earnings of GBP25,000 to GBP28,000.
- We operate a company car/ allowance scheme (GBP4140 per annum).
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading Recruitment training - 12-15 days residential training in your first year.
- Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package.
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after 2 years employment and inclusive of statutory holidays.
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential with a firm commitment to promoting our managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
You will need to be self-motivated and an excellent team player with a hunger for success. A key aspect will be your drive to succeed within a very competitive market place. For this position it's essential that as a Recruitment Consultant that you can demonstrate sustained success in either Industrial or Driving recruitment.
The Best Connection, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of GBP319 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work:
A Senior Recruitment Consultants' working week will consist of 42.5 hours with 1 hour's lunch break each day.
To apply please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted.