Churchill Howard and representing a brand named organisation based in Coventry who are looking to recruit an internal auditor with the right skills and ability to be part of a close knit team and add value to the internal audit department.
The role will support the delivery of the annual risk based audit plan and is a developmental role within the business where you will gain knowledge of the organisation through stakeholder engagement and key projects. The role itself involves 20% UK wide travel. Benefits include on site parking, bonus scheme, private healthcare and 25 days annual leave with the option of purchasing up to an additional 5 days, childcare vouchers and employee rewards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Audit planning
- Audit fieldwork - including meeting with colleagues across the business
- Audit documentation & reporting
- Ad hoc internal controls advice
- Supporting the risk management process across the business
- Updating and reporting on results and information from surveys and customer base
- Update audit planning documentation
- Support the delivery of the Group audit as required
For consideration for the role:
- You will be either professionally qualified in internal audit or ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) or close to qualification ACCA (or equivalent)
- External or internal audit / risk background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships within and outside of the business i.e key stakeholders,customers,suppliers,external auditors, management teams etc
- Customer focus
- Good education and stable CV to date
- Drive and ambition
As well as benefits there is a car on top of the base salary but this cannot be taken as an allowance.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.