The organisation I am working with is based in Warwickshire and is looking for an ambitious, entry level employee to join their already established team. The finance team already has 5 members and they are looking to hire a junior member, to train up and invest their time into. Ideally, they are looking for an Accounts Assistant, with relevant industry experience, to work in their fast paced environment. If you have a basic knowledge of a financial ledger then this role could be an ideal opportunity.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working in an all-round accounts role in a fast paced corporate business
- Be a focused and driven character that has relevant qualifications in either AA or ACCA
- Have excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Have a basic understanding of systems including Excel skills
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a thriving business
- Be part of a friendly team, with down to earth people
- Enjoy excellent training and support system in place
- Work for a very prestigious company in a very professional environment
- Be in a great location with good access points to roads and public transport
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.