Radiographer Band 6, General Radiographer and Mammographer
Our client based in Wales is looking for a hardworking Mammographer. You will also be performing General Xrays. Working in a busy team and also working effectively on your own. The shift pattern is Mon- Fri, Flexibility is also needed in shift patterns, IT and good communication skills is a must.
- Location: Wales
- Division: Radiography & Radiotherapy
- Discipline: Mammographer
- Closing date: 18/08/2017
- BSc or equivalent in Diagnostic Radiography
- Current HCPC registration
- A Certificate in Mammography would be desirable but not essential.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your range of clinical applications, keeping up-to-date with important developments and ensuring that best practice is maintained. You will be required to assist in department administration, equipment quality assurance and stock control.
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
To Apply, please send your CV or call Denise on