Paralegal - Conveyancing
Paralegals / Intermediate Conveyancers
Northampton & Leicester
GBP18K - GBP19K PLUS excellent Bonuses and EXCELLENT TRAINING PROVIDED
Our Client is the leading player within the area of volume Conveyancing and due to their continued expansion, requires a number of candidates at Paralegal / Intermediate level to assist their growing team at all of their current offices..
You will be a Paralegal having experience of working with a caseload of 20+ with a view to fast-track through a 4 week training programme.
You will need to have worked on residential conveyancing cases either in your own name or have done the whole process with it being signed off by a fee earner.
Essentially this new level with our Client's team will bridge the gap between Trainees and Intermediates but will very soon get up to speed and so they need to know the process.
• Show willingness to learn however recognise limits of ability and when to seek advice.
• A team player.
• Self-motivated with a positive outlook.
• Remains calm under pressure.
• Adaptable and embraces change.
• Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
• Empathic communicator with tact and diplomacy.
• Understands dynamics of working within a team.
• Enthusiastic and committed.
• Approachable, well presented and professional.
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself' into such a role.