Sales Ledger Clerk & Credit Controller
Job Title: Sales Ledger Clerk & Credit Controller
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk/Credit Controller to work with an established and leading manufacturing company based in the Stoke on Trent area, who are specialists in their field.
You will be responsible for ensuring invoicing is completed accurately, on time and in full. Performing effective credit control, keeping their customer database accurate and update as and when required. You will inform and liaise with Sales Managers to ensure that all queries for customers are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Produce sales invoices
- Perform credit control duties as directed
- Update customer database and inform accounts manager of relevant changes
- Allocation of receipts
- Banking receipts on a daily basis
- Resolve customer queries
Education & Experience Required:
- Experience within accounts/sales ledger is essential
- Experience within credit control is desirable but training will be provided
- Strong IT skills
- You will be organised with high attention to detail
- You will be capable of handling difficult and sensitive conversations
Personal attributes required:
- Able to work in a fast paced and busy environment
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Accounts and Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.