We are recruiting an exciting Maintenance Engineer role to work with a European Tier 1 Automotive company based in the West Midlands. With sites across Europe and an increasing order book, my client is looking to bolster Maintenance team. This position is looking candidates who have experience in a fast paced high volume industry, can demonstrate a strong knowledge of TPM and have experience in PLC fault finding. Ideally candidates will have an understanding of Injection Moulding.
My client is a Tier 1 Automotive company based in the West Midlands that is in partnership with a number of leading OEM Automotive companies. After strong organic growth and a focus on innovation they are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their ever growing Engineering department. Later this year a number of programmes are due to launch across their business both nationally and internationally.The role is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for strong career enhancement and on the job training.
Reporting directly into the Maintenance Group leader this role will look to maximise production uptime and utilise TPM.
- Prioritise the maintenance activities to ensure corrective action is in place
- Carry out corrective and preventative maintenance tasks ensuring breakdowns are effectively resolved
- Liaise and work with external suppliers to resolve maintenance issues
- Maintain spare parts stores and ensure all expenditure is recorded within agreed budgets
- Ensure all plant and equipment that is planned for TPM is available
- Attend daily Production meetings ensuring the team is kept up to date with ongoing issues
- Experience in PLC fault finding and programming
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience of working in Automotive, preferably with injection moulding machines
- Good background in working within teams
- Results driven
GBP35,000 + shift allowance and other benefits