Business Development Manager - Midlands (East of Birmingham)
Business Development Manager
A very well established, progressive company are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. This is an integral part of the company and you will be looking after the Midlands area. You will enjoy an excellent package and work within a specific Business Unit. This is a Field based role reporting to the Sales Director and you will be a Business Developer with a strong technical/construction background in relation to a Technical product.
You will build strong relationships with End Users, Main Contractors and Specifiers.
- Manage existing customer relationships
- Arrange regular face-to-face meetings to help develop the awareness of the company's solutions
- Provide CPD seminars
- Ensure that the company's division are included on end user tender enquiry lists for both Equipment Sales and Service.
- Provide technical direction to the client's architects, ensuring that the right solution is specified.
- Conduct site surveys to support proposals and specifications.
- Develop and present proposals
- Present Technical CPD's
- Manage Monthly Order Forecasts in line with Sales targets.
- Maintain the CRM tool and keep on top of the quotation pipeline frequently.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Architectural and Contracting networks and organisations across the region.
- It is ideal if you experience and technical knowledge of Automatic Entrance Solutions, however experience with a similar technical product will be considered.
- High level of commercial expertise
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- You will be capable of confidently offering specific solutions to the customer as well as being confident in carrying out surveys for technical proposals.
- Strong demonstrated background in Specification and Sales of a technical product.
- Strong team player as well as working on own initiative.
- Experience of using CRM systems and Microsoft Office.
In return the Business Development Manager will receive a competitive package.
Please contact us to discuss your next career move.
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.