Audit Semi-Senior / ACA or ACCA Part Qualified Accountant - Top 10 Firm
A Top 10 accountancy practice is currently recruiting a part -qualified AAT / ACA / ACCA auditor to join their winning team based in Stoke-on-Trent.
Ideally you will have first time passes in all exams to-date together with at least 75% audit bias within your current role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an audit semi-senior working in a large independent to take a step up into the Top 10 tier in order to develop your experience and future career prospects!
Essential Requirements are:
- ACA, ACCA, AAT part qualified, preferably with first time passes
- Strong academics - 5 GCSEs at C or above including B in Maths & English Language, 280 UCAS points from top 3 A levels (or equivalent). Graduates will need at least a 2:1
- Minimum 12 months consistent exposure to audit assignments with a reputable firm
- Audit experience from large OMB’s and the charity/not for profit sector would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with an award-winning firm that is offer a competitive salary together with a market leading benefits package consisting of full study support for ACA / ACCA option to buy/sell holidays, pension scheme, health-care, discounted gym membership and a variety of other flexible benefits.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Semi-Senior / Part Qualified Auditor ACA, ACCA, AAT - Top 10 Firm position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.