IT Support Coordinator 1st and 2nd Line
IT Support Coordinator
Do you have experience providing 1st and 2nd line support across a large multi-functional business?
Do you enjoy the challenge of not only figuring out a solution to a technical issue, but also communicating this fix to a less technically able individual?
Do you enjoy learning on the job, and have experience with VMWare vSphere and know what a Cisco Switch is?
If you answered yes to all the above, this role is for you.
At Jonathan Lee, we are currently searching for an IT Support Coordinator to join a large, industry recognised Automotive business who work with some of the largest Car Companies in the country.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Support of PC's, Servers, Printers and Scanners. (OS and Software, including new installations and updates)
- User account creation and assignment of roles
- System backup administration of up to 40 devices
- Procurement of hardware, software and maintenance contracts based on company standards and PSL
- Placing of support calls to suppliers for faulty equipment/ software issues, or to head office for issues with centrally supported platforms and applications.
To be successful in this role, we require the following skills:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- System Fault finding and resolution
- Provider of technical end-user support
- Professional knowledge of Windows 7/10, Windows 2012/2016 administration
- PC Installation and Support
- Cisco Switches (Only basic knowledge required. Further training will be given)
- PC/ Server back-up administration using a well-known product
- Prior experience using helpdesk ticket software
- Knowledge of Zebra Printer config
- Knowledge of VMWare vSphere Administration
If you feel this role would suit your skills, please apply straight away and we will be in contact with further information.