Customer Service Team Leader
An exciting, fast-paced Customer Service Team Leader role in a manufacturing environment in Warwick.
My client is a market leading manufacturing business in Warwick.
As the Customer Service Team leader you will be managing a team of 4 Customer Service Advisors taking full responsibility for all day to day processes, including order processing, discrepancies and all general enquiries. You will ensure that a high level of customer service is promoted at all times, going over and above the customers expectations. You will develop relationships with the key customers and manage the customer database.
You will confidently manage the team, including all 121s, and implement efficiency projects.
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Team Leader MUST:
- Be confident with the management of a small team
- Promote the delivery of a first class customer service
- Build relationships with key customers, building rapport with ease
- Have worked in a product focused environment in a customer service role, ideally within manufacturing and production
- Ideally have worked in a B2B customer service environment
- Be a true, hands on Manager
Salary £24,000 - £28,000
Full package TBC