A top tier property consultancy who are looking for an estates management professional. This opportunity would be ideal for someone who is looking to develop a career in estates management.
- Estate Manager for a Client UK portfolio or region.
- Analysis of landlord's service charge information. Challenging budgets and reconciliations, as appropriate, in conjunction with Portfolio Management service charge specialist.
- Authorising head-rent and superior landlord's service charge payments.
- Minimising sub-tenants' arrears and dealing with tenant account queries, in conjunction with client accounting team.
- Negotiating and completing "small" lettings, e.g. car parking licences, storage accommodation, communications facilities, in conjunction with local support where appropriate.
- Develop and solidify existing relationships with clients ensuring high satisfaction level.
- Identify opportunities for innovation, service development and cross-selling services.
- Collaborating with other parts of the business to enable us to deliver a truly integrated solution.
- Proactively look for ways to drive efficiencies.
- Ensure that all data held for properties within the allocated region on the Database is up to date and accurate.
- Validate lease abstracts and data.
- Undertake lease audits.
- MRICS; preferred but not essential.
- Relevant property / estates management experience.
- Experience in the corporate sector, either in-house or as consultant/agent would be useful.