One of our public sector clients are looking for a web developer for an initial 3 months contract working 37 hours per week.
- FRONT END DEVELOPMENT
- Responsible for the migration of a portfolio of sites into DNN CMS.
- Gathering, following and implementing business requirements.
- Integrating 3rd party solutions/modules
- Fixing issues found in business acceptance and/or solution testing.
- Working closely with project managers, business Analysis and team members to ensure code quality, accuracy and correct business solutions has been developed robustly.
- 3+ years HTML5, CSS3, responsive design.
- Form application design and implementation data capture to MSSQL
- Advanced use of Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of designing and Implementing CSS
- Front End performance/rendering optimisation etc.
- Progressive web app development.
- UX, IA and UCD methodology experience.
- Agile experience
- Visual Studio toolset.
- Cloud Azure
- TDD/BDD methodology.
- Microservice architectures.
Please dont hesitate to reply.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.