Service Managment Analyst
Based in: Warwick
Making sure Information Services add real business value, you'll be responsible for the creation of knowledge artifacts that document all application services being provided to the wider business. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated competency in working collaboratively across both business and IT functions in highly complex environments across multiple geographies, and coordinating with stakeholders at multiple levels within the organisation
The principal responsibilities of the role are:
- Partner with senior IT stakeholder and Eco system suppliers to to identify existing documentation and gaps.
- Conduct meetings to understand current processes with which documentation and knowledge is managed, used and validated
- Understand current technology deployed in order to document standardised service design.
- Create a standard knowledge artefact to build a Business Application Services KMDB.
- Establish governance framework for tracking and reporting progress to senior stakeholders.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Service Management role.
- ITIL v3 Foundation or operational experience of working within the ITIL framework.
- Previous experience of Knowledge Management, Data Capture and Visualisation
- Experience in creating technical documentation, infrastructure and network.
- Strong people and communication skills.